13 May 2012

MTB Guadalajara: Trillo


Date: May 13, 2012
Time: 10:00
Distance: 38,5 kms

This weekend, GARVÍA BIKE – CENTRO TIR went to Trillo (Guadalajara). It was the first race of 11.

After getting the number and warming-up, I try to be concentrated in the starting line.
The race started fast climbing during the first 2 kms.
The race is lead by Ángel Llorens Zafra (Spain MTB Champion), Borja Chivato (2011 MTB Champion) and me (GARVÍA BIKE – CENTRO TIR). Later on, Carlos Hernández will join to the head of the race.
I feel really comfortable in the up hills and I climb easily. However, the other bikers go faster in the down hills.
 
At mid race I try to set my pace leading the race. The hardest part is coming and I feel really well. I climb hard, but I lose many seconds in downhill.

After a big effort, I achieved the aim of crossing the finish line in the first position. GARVÍA BIKE – CENTRO TIR is the current Championship Leader and we have to ride hard in the next races to keep the leadership.
 
 


 
GARVÍA BIKE ©