20 May 2012

Toledo MTB Open: Mora


Date: May 20, 2012
Time: 10:00
Distance: 35 kms

There is no pause for GARVÍA BIKE – CENTRO TIR and we went this weekend to Mora (Toledo).

Although I was placed in the first positions, the race did not start well for me. My feelings were not good enough and I was overtaken by a lot of bikers.
After a while, I found my own pace and I started to gain positions, however, the narrow paths (plenty of stones) were not the best place to overtake.
 
The head of the race was far away, but the ambition to be in the top and the effort during the whole race awarded me with the 2nd place in Master 30 category.
Despite of the good final position, I did not feel happy enough at the end of the race because my beginning was a “black point” that should be improved in the next dates: That is MTB racing and we will keep on fight!

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement!

 
GARVÍA BIKE ©